Junction 2 merges natural beauty, green fields, rambling rivers, woodland pathways and hidden enclaves – all dominated by striking industrial features that will make the site iconic.
The message is simple – great sound, high-end production, an attention to detail, no short sets, no VIP, no plastic tents, like-minded people and a music policy focused on techno. Created by LWE , 2017 marks the festival’s second year – welcoming 2 new stages.
5 stages of music hosted by Drumcode, SONUS, The Hydra, Warehouse & INto The Woods; Junction 2 will be a celebration of their shared ethos.
‘An act of joining; combining. A place or point where two or more things meet or converge.’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
**Please note these terms and conditions apply to the event that took place on 4th June 2016.**
Buying a ticket
• Ticket partners: Ticket Tannoy, Resident Advisor
• Other official outlets: Skiddle, See Tickets, Songkick, Ticketweb, AXS, Ticket Arena, YPlan & Dice.
• DO NOT buy from Stubhub, Viagogo, Gumtree, Ebay or Event Brite (or similar 3rd party sites) these could be scams or duplicates, and we cannot guarantee that these are legitimate. Please only buy from official outlets.
• Be warned there is no official reseller for the event apart from the reseller feature on Resident Advisor for RA ticket holders only.
• We strongly advise against the buying / selling of tickets from people you don’t know or trust as these might have been duplicated. Don’t throw your money away folks – we cannot let you in if you have a fake ticket!
• Last entry for ticket holders is at 8pm.
• All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring a valid form of ID (Passport or driving license).
• Everyone who enters the venue must be over 18. We operate a challenge 25 policy.
• Please turn up with your printed e-ticket as this will speed up entry. Having it on your phone is OK too.
• Because of the popularity of this event, there will be scammers, so please beware and only use the official outlets above!
• We will be operating a ‘NO RE-ENTRY’ policy, however all the facilities you may need will be in at the festival – a cash machine, cash back (from the info point), ear plugs, free drinking water at the bars as well as reasonably priced cigarettes for sale from vendors. They’ll also be a selection of food vendors and an info point.
• There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy, full searches will be carried out before entry is granted, no refunds can be issued and we reserve the right to refuse admission.
• Searching is a condition of entry and we reserve the right to confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue.
• As you are no doubt aware mobile phone theft is a genuine issue in London. Organised gangs are targeting events. Please be very careful and look after your phone at all times. If you lose your phone please immediately contact a member of security and if you think it has been stolen please give a clear description of the alleged culprit.
• Should there be any changes to the event such as venue, opening times or headline artists we will notify the ticket holder in advance. Please also keep up to date with news and changes via our social media.
Please note this event is ‘subject to license’.